TC Hawken

fester

CGN frequent flyer
Rating - 100%
55   0   0
Hello all


I have a TC Hawken. I have been using it for hunting and shooting. I would like to know what suggestions people have for sights on it. I find that I am not accurate with a v and post, I don't know the name.

I do like Holosights like XS has and find they were quick and accurate on a 45/70 I had.


Thanks for the help
 
My Bro & I both have the TC Hawken in .54. He put a peep on his which fits like you mentioned, just rear of the hammer and the original front sight was left on. He says he likes it and finds it much easier to get target aquisition compared to the TC factory sights. I myself am still using the factory sights...guess it's the younger eyes lol.
 
Hey Dantforth, which peep did you use? I am looking at a Marbles improved peep for my Renegade. Which is pretty much an unfancy Hawken ;)
 
Back
Top Bottom