blasted_saber
CGN Ultra frequent flyer
- Location
- A blue part of Ontario
So my father in law rummaged up a box of this stuff from somewhere. Its far, far, older then myself.
Was this stuff any good back in the day? What does the KK stand for?Any stories to tell of hunts gone by using it? Im assumming itll still knock down deer, bear, and moose if need be, although I imagine if I shoot it it will be for fun at a target.
Thanks
Was this stuff any good back in the day? What does the KK stand for?Any stories to tell of hunts gone by using it? Im assumming itll still knock down deer, bear, and moose if need be, although I imagine if I shoot it it will be for fun at a target.
Thanks




























Ding ding ding!!!! Ben is right on the money. Some of us older dudes had to struggle along with what we could buy at the local hardware, i.e. Dominion KKSP, etc. Our main source when I was much younger was the local old fashioned hardware. It was almost 100% Dominion/CIL. Any other brand was a novelty, and not common at all.
























