the cheapest energy

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Location
Quebec (sherb)
Hi

Just tought about something, doing some weird calculations about bullet energy.

7.62X39 develops 1,527ft-lbf(just under .50 AE pistol cartrige)
.17$/bang

.22lr develops 177ft-lbf
.05$/bang

So, you get 23ft-lbf/0.01$ with .22lr

And 90 ft-lbf/0.01$ with 7.62x39

Does this make x39 the absolute cheapest bullet energy actually on the canadian market?
 
LMAO

I was so wondeing how a thread titled 'the cheapest energy' could fit in the red rifle section!!!!
 
WAY to much math. I I just use somple math when dealing with 7.62X39. When Im down to one, I but more.....crate that is lol. SHOOT it dont think, just, shoot it.
 
That is a totally legitimate and noteworthy calculation there- considering the complexity of the math, however, it's easy to understand how few thought to do it before ;)

The more common correlation, however, regards plotting the cost per round against the dollar figure in the user's bank account.

Good luck
 
Interesting for sure, Its always neat to see people approach things from a different angle or thought process.
 
Yes, the 7.62x39 is the cheapest energy out there - and perhaps the most fun to shoot. Don't let university get to you too much or you will sell all your guns, hug trees and bunnies in your off time and have an urge to put granola on everything. Well, as long as you don't have a pin-up of Wendy Cukier in your locker ...
 
Back
Top Bottom