The Liege United Arms Co. dbl barrel

Longgong67

Member
Rating - 100%
33   0   0
Hi Guys. I'm here on your antiques forum to ask for a bit of help. Im doing some safe cleaning (to purchase another gun of course) and i was wondering if anyone could help me with putting a price on my shotgun. Its a 12 ga side by side and Its marked in between the barrels "The Liege United Arms Co Ltd Liege (Belgium)" then two inches away at the break "Pioneer"). The serial number is 34629. Its in very good shape but the metal has patinad obviously. I cant post pics on the forum but i am a regular buyer and seller on the site. Any help would be very much appreciated! I will take some pics if anyone wants to look at them. Thanks.

Ian

email: iwlconstructionltd@gmail.com
cell: 250-305-6369
 
Everybody and his brother made shotguns around Liege prior to W.W. I. Most were low end with some being lower than others. Few have much value at all and very little collector value. Worse if the barrels are damascus. Liege United was one of the better makers apparently.
This might help though. No W's. damascus-barrels.com/Belgian_All_Proofmarks.html
 
Back
Top Bottom