Torontonians

kevinh

CGN Regular
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
Location
Toronto, CANADA
Hello,

I will be putting up an ad later to sell a antique pistol and I wanted to gauge how many people are in Toronto who also own antique pistols.

This is as I will only likely sell it local.


So how many of you out there in Toronto or the GTA own antiques?

Cheers,
Kevin H.
 
Why limit yourself to locals and have the risk of bringing strangers near your firearms collection? List it in the EE and be done with it.
 
Well, I'm out, but still interested in what you're selling.

Out of curiosity, why are you only selling to torontonians? Making sure the city doesn't lose any of its few remaining handguns?
 
antiques in toronto

canada post is only a few steps away and antiques ship without any difficulty. i have sold and shipped over 20 pieces with nary a problem, buyer pays shipping and you get money before shipping. whats the downside? watcha got? regards, bill
 
What others have said... in the past, I have bought & sold firearms all over the country thanks to the EE and some site sponsors (and Canada Post/UPS, of course). No worries there, plus it broadens your pool of potential buyers 100-fold. Just factor in shipping costs in your price and you're all set.

Not that I'm looking for anything in particular, but what are you trying to sell exactly? Because unless it's some rare Toronto Constabulary revolver that belonged to your great gramps (and you're really concerned about Dave Miller's kingdom losing a piece of its' unwanted history), there's really no need to restrict the sale locally like that.

:confused:
 
Back
Top Bottom