U.S. ammo prices start to fall, shortage over?....

I got an email from a seller in the USA that i used to buy relaoding components from. he was begging me to buy and had speacial prices. When the panic buying stopped it changed to a drought becasue so many shooters were very well supplied. he was stocked up as if the panic buying would continue at the same level.

This was about 6 weeks ago, so i expect to see more and more deals as the glut builds down there. My Ontario supplier sells primers (all along) for around $29 to $31 /1,000.

I like to have about 25,000 of each flavour I use on hand, so weather the occassional supply problem.
 
I picked up 4 X (555packs) of win22 at Walmart yesterday for 19.97 a box cheapest I've seen in about 2-3 years. I hope this is a sign of better days to come!!!!
 
On a vist to Ontario this summer I stopped in at Bass Pro Sports looking to buy primers. They wanted $70 a thousand! Made the drive north to Ellwood Epps and got them for $38.

The Calgary Bass Pro also has exorbitant pricing on some reloading components. Last time I was in there, they wanted $34/lb for most types of powder.

On the upside, I just picked up 2 lbs of Titegroup from Pro Line for $22/lb and primers are back down to $34/1000 at Wholesale.
 
Howdy

Ammo prices have started to fall up here as well.

Was at LeBarons in Ottawa on the weekend. Got their new fall catalog and compaired it to last years when I got home. Example: Remington .338WM is about 8 bucks cheaper a box now then last year.

Was at Benny's pro shop (Stittsville range) as well. They have new lower price tags, stuck over the old higher price tags, on their ammo. Usually it's the other way around:p

Sticker
 
I was in a North Pro in Saskatoon and powder was close to 40LB, Regina 1000 primers at TnT were still over $50 and when I told Darryl I heard prices were going down in some areas he basically laughed and said "yeah right" Wholesale Sports, like usual had no small primers.

Cheers!!
 
Back
Top Bottom