uberti dealer??????

Stoeger Canada Ltd. is the distributor for Uberti in Canada they also handle Beretta so any dealer that has Beretta products should be able to get Uberti's as well.
 
Mil-Arm in Edmonton has always given me great service bringing in my Uberti's.If Stoeger Canada has the item in stock they have always been able to get it for me usually the next week, and prices have been reasonable.
 
@ Garand

"Buyer beware, I've had dealings with him, as have friends. I wouldn't touch him"


Yup bad news all around, avoid at all cost.
 
Last edited:
@ Garand

"Buyer beware, I've had dealings with him, as have friends. I wouldn't touch him"


Yup bad news all around, avoid at all cost.

That's unfortunate...my order wasn't exactly what I would call speedy, but everything else was OK. I'll keep that in mind for future dealings though...thx :)
 
Back
Top Bottom