While you are on the site, in your browser find and click "Add to Home Screen" A CGN beaver app icon will then be created to your phone that is directly link to the site.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
At first i thought this this was a ugly gun but the more i look at it
the more i like it.
ht tp://www.emf-company.com/store/pc/1851-PEPPERBOX-36-310p1401.htm
Will it handle the charge I think it will take? A long string & ransom rest & that thing might make a 47 Walker look like a parlor pistol....
I think you 1st instinct about it's looks was the right call......................... I would think it would be less likely to foul up though.
I don't think Sam Colt would approve,the pepperbox was a way around his patents. The extra weight of the cylinder would put the hand to the test as well.