anark Regular EE Expired Rating - 100% 28 0 0 Location Markham, ON Sep 23, 2009 #1 lol I impulse-bought one of the PS90s from Questar (1 left!) ...where can I go to feed it? =) Allan!
NavyShooter CGN Ultra frequent flyer Rating - 100% 100 0 0 Location XMU Local .303 Sep 23, 2009 #2 I've got a few hundred empty cases if you're interested in reloading... NS
anark Regular EE Expired Rating - 100% 28 0 0 Location Markham, ON Sep 23, 2009 #4 NavyShooter said: I've got a few hundred empty cases if you're interested in reloading... NS Click to expand... thanks navyshooter... unfortunatly i don't reload...yet =T
NavyShooter said: I've got a few hundred empty cases if you're interested in reloading... NS Click to expand... thanks navyshooter... unfortunatly i don't reload...yet =T
Murdoc Supporting Dealer Rating - 99.2% 118 1 0 Location Edmonton, Alberta Sep 23, 2009 #5 We carry 5.7x28 let me know how much you want?
anark Regular EE Expired Rating - 100% 28 0 0 Location Markham, ON Sep 24, 2009 #6 Murdoc said: We carry 5.7x28 let me know how much you want? Click to expand... i'm looking for just a few hundrew rounds at the moment... who are you guys?
Murdoc said: We carry 5.7x28 let me know how much you want? Click to expand... i'm looking for just a few hundrew rounds at the moment... who are you guys?