Value of a Barnett Gun

WR1894

Regular
GunNutz
Rating - 100%
21   0   0
This has been sitting around for a while and I thinking I may sell it so looking for what would be market value, it is a Barnett single barrel shotgun around 16 bore I believe and was converted form a flintlock. I was going to take it back to flint but do not have the time. It should be checked before shooting but I think it is a shooter. It is a hooked breech gun and not a twist barrel. A couple of repairs to the stock one along the forend and one behind the lock. The lock functions good. Here are a couple of pictures

http://

This is the repair behind the lock

http://

This is the repair on the forend

http://

The wood is solid and in very good condition

Anyway what do you think would be a fair price
John
 
John the single barreled percussion shotgun is nice maybe in the range of 350 -550$$.

BUT lord thunderin is that a double flintlock I see and that beautiful Jager:eek: You never do cease to amaze and astound Sir!!!


All the best
 
Hey, nice!

I have a similar piece but mine is 11-bore, 46-inch barrel. It's a 'prentice gun and so not as nice as yours, although it does have octagon breech tapering to 16 sides, wedding band and round long shank, as yours.

I have no idea what these are 'worth' but they are half the fun in the world to shoot.
 
Back
Top Bottom