Value of Ammo help needed - lots of pictures!

ArtyMan

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
Rating - 100%
93   0   0
Location
Ontario
Hey guys,

I have quite a large lot of ammunition here that I am putting up for sale on the EE as soon as I get the prices set. Basically I need some help in determining what some of this stuff is worth! Ill let the pictures speak for themselves. All boxes are full unless otherwise noted.

DSCF1250.jpg


1. 150 rds of .22lr in plastic boxes
2. 100 rds of whiz bang .22lr (far left boxes)
3. 250 rds of super clean .22lr
4. 150rds of whiz bang super clean .22lr
5. 200rds of CIL .22lr (boxes on far right)

DSCF1256.jpg


1. 20 rds of 8mm Mauser FMJ - FN manufacture - looks new, non corrosive
2. 20 rds of 8mm Mauser REM SP
3. 50 rds of LAKE CITY .30 M1 carbine - FMJ
4. 25 rds of Bently SP HP .30 M1 carbine
5. 20 rds of Normal 6.5x55 dual core plastic pointed ammo
6. 50 rds of PPU 9mm Makarov (I believe)
7. 32 rds of Chinese 9mm Mak
8. 50 rds of Fiocchi 7.62x38R Nagant ammo

DSCF1263.jpg


1. 10 rounds of 10gauge shotgun ammo

DSCF1269.jpg

DSCF1271.jpg


1. 100rds of .45 ACP - milsurp from what I can tell - good cond - a little tarnished.

DSCF1282.jpg


DSCF1280.jpg


DSCF1278.jpg


DSCF1275.jpg


Any and all help greatly appreciated!



1. 198 rounds of .455 ammunition. Most of it marked .455 colt, however some have military headstamps. All looks to be .455 colt, can someone help with this!!!
 
I think your .455 is the most pricey, And i can tell you that the 7.62 negant is worth 45$ for the box, and if I wasnt so broke i would buy it off of you, same with the .45 auto
 
Back
Top Bottom