Hey folks,
Looking for some help in regards to the value on a 1887 Marlin takedown in 38-55 (manufacture date 1903). And a Winchester 1892 in 32-20 (manufacture date 1902). Both are in very good shape with bluing at 80%+ and bores would be rated 7-8 out of 10.
I have the opportunity to purchase both of these rifles from a friend of mine but have no idea of their value as I've been told $300 right up to $1500 ea. But any information is certainly appreciated.
Looking for some help in regards to the value on a 1887 Marlin takedown in 38-55 (manufacture date 1903). And a Winchester 1892 in 32-20 (manufacture date 1902). Both are in very good shape with bluing at 80%+ and bores would be rated 7-8 out of 10.
I have the opportunity to purchase both of these rifles from a friend of mine but have no idea of their value as I've been told $300 right up to $1500 ea. But any information is certainly appreciated.


















































