Want to buy 7.5 mm ammo for Swiss revolver

"...Should you say good luck with that..." Not exactly. Finding dies will likely be an issue though. RCBS makes 'em, but only on special order and they're expensive. Retail around $161.95US.
When you're rummaging around the Internet, pay close attention to which cartridge the assorted forums are discussing. A lot of 'em talk about the 7.5 x 55 Swiss and not the Ordnance cartridge.
 
I was seriously thinking of buying one of those. That is until I looked into the ammo part. While the components (or substitutes) are around, the dies $$$ was the kicker.
I did find some good data for the reloading part though:

theswissriflesdotcommessageboard.yuku.com/topic/7898

theswissriflesdotcommessageboard.yuku.com/reply/45572/Shooting-7-5mm-Swedish-Nagant-Ammo-in-Swiss-Revolver

(E) :cool:
 
From the articles and searching, it seems people are using 32-20 or 25-20 brass and trimming to length. The bullet barn has .312 and .313 pistol bullets on their website. Happy hunting.

(E) :cool:
 
Back
Top Bottom