What black powder guns made in the 70s & 80s would you like to have

chasseur

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
Rating - 98.9%
90   1   0
Location
, Nova Scotia
I ve been slowly building a collection of BP guns made in the 70s and 80s that I wish I would of bought then.This is what I ve got;

Unfired Parker Hale musketoon
Unfired Parker H ale volunteer rifle
Euroarms cape gun 12ga

I d like to find a real nice navy arms Buffalo Hunter the one that was a sporterized zouvae rifle
 
Well, I'm a sucker for many of the rifles that were available from the late 60's to the 80's.
Parker Hale Enfield
Ranson Italia Zouave
Antonio Zoli Zouave
Antonio Zoli Zouave short rifle
Antonio Zoli Mississippi rifle
Euro Arms 1861 Springfield
Hal Sharon Hawken style rifle
Dixie Arms/Pedersoli Pennsylvania deluxe rifle
Browning 54 caliber Mountain rifle with browned metal hardware
Browning 50 caliber Mountain rifle with brass hardware (unfired)
Investarms Hawken rifle
Investarms Kentucky rifle
Invest Arms Gallyon smooth bore
Unknown Italian Great Plains rifle
Thompson Center 54 caliber Hawken
Thompson Center 50 caliber Hawken
Thompson Center 45 caliber Hawken
PP Magee custom built under hammer
Unknown Spanish Kentucky rifle
Navy Arms Morse rifle

This is my list of rifles from the late 60's to 80's time period. I have a few others that are not in that time period.
 
I now have a pair of T/C 45 caliber Hawkens, in May of 1976 my father went to a gun shop and bought one in the morning. I though he had hit is head or something as we had modern varmint rifles of the times and did a lot of shooting. That night I went over and bought the other 45 the store had. This started me into collecting black powder guns and hunting with the 45 and also original muzzle loading guns. Last fall my father passed away so now the 2 1976 Hawkens are at my place
 
Right now, the one that I recall and would like to own is a Leman percussion rifle copy which was popular then.

I can't recall who made it though.

T of W makes a full-stock kit, but no ready-made Lemans that I am aware of.
 
Back
Top Bottom