what rifle uses 11.15x58 ammo ?

trip43

Regular
EE Expired
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Location
Nova Scotia
I have some ammo I got in a trade , its measurements are very close to 11.15x58mm Werndl and its in charger clips, what rifle would use this ammo and could it also be fired in a .43 Mauser ?
 
I had no idea about any other rifle shooting the 11.15x58. I used to have a Werndl in that, and it is a great cartridge. The Werndl I have now is in .43 Mauser, so I no longer shoot it. To answer your question, no, the 11.15x58 is larger than the .43 Mauser, and is by no means interchangeable.
 
Thanks Gabrielguitars , I can now call the guy who was going to by them for his .43 Mauser and let him know they won`t fit . What would be a reasonable price for 10 rounds in the original box with the charger clips and how would I ship them ?
 
I imagine the going rate would be whatever you wanted to charge! I should think there would be some out there that would pay $100 for that box, considering the cost of stripper clips and ammo for such a rare bird. Shipping would need to be by courier.
 
Back
Top Bottom