Hi Everyone,
I am new when it comes to looking into purchasing antique firearms and was hoping I could get some advice.
I am most interested in getting my hands on a Smith and Wesson Model 3. I am not picky about caliber but I do want it to function. I am not looking for an impeccable pistol which I will never want to shoot and will just sit in my safe. Instead I am looking for one which will function and shoot very well so I can take it to the range and have some fun.
I would appreciate if you could please tell me what I should look for when purchasing an antique S&W Model 3 to avoid a bad purchase.
Any other information about the Smith and Wesson Model 3, such as information about the various calibers or anything else would also be appreciated.
I am new when it comes to looking into purchasing antique firearms and was hoping I could get some advice.
I am most interested in getting my hands on a Smith and Wesson Model 3. I am not picky about caliber but I do want it to function. I am not looking for an impeccable pistol which I will never want to shoot and will just sit in my safe. Instead I am looking for one which will function and shoot very well so I can take it to the range and have some fun.
I would appreciate if you could please tell me what I should look for when purchasing an antique S&W Model 3 to avoid a bad purchase.
Any other information about the Smith and Wesson Model 3, such as information about the various calibers or anything else would also be appreciated.


















































