Hey guys, I tried to search this on the forum, but the search function always came back with no results.
I just recently ordered a K31 and am VERY excited to see if it'll live up to the reputation that these rifles have. In order for me to do that I need to find myself some ammo. I currently do not reload, but I intend to at some point. So I need to find some GP 11 or anything that's 7.5x55. I found some at a local show, but it was a box of 10 and the guy wanted 20$ for it. Does anyone know where I can order some?
Thanks!
I just recently ordered a K31 and am VERY excited to see if it'll live up to the reputation that these rifles have. In order for me to do that I need to find myself some ammo. I currently do not reload, but I intend to at some point. So I need to find some GP 11 or anything that's 7.5x55. I found some at a local show, but it was a box of 10 and the guy wanted 20$ for it. Does anyone know where I can order some?
Thanks!


















































