Where else to buy flintlock rifles?

Le Baron sells the lymans, not historically correct, but good guns, i have a trade gun flinter. It goes bang more often than not. Try Gagnon Sports and Wolfs Den Archery. Also shooters choice. And epps. Skokie. If you dont mind ordering one try Cabelas, decent guns, somewhat historically accurate and cheap.
 
Le Baron sells the lymans, not historically correct, but good guns, i have a trade gun flinter. It goes bang more often than not. Try Gagnon Sports and Wolfs Den Archery. Also shooters choice. And epps. Skokie. If you dont mind ordering one try Cabelas, decent guns, somewhat historically accurate and cheap.

Actually the Lyman GPR is historically correct enough for reenactors. The Hawken brothers also made flintlock rifles, but are famous only for their caplocks.
 
I've been musing about getting a flinter from these guys - folks on various US boards seem to think well of their product.

ht tp://www.avsia.com/tvm/

They seem to offer historically accurate guns with some nice touches, for much less than full on custom guns.
 
Greetings,

Thanks for all the help. Another place that I found that has some really nice stuf is NorthStar West. w w w.northstarwest.com. There Canoe Gun is really cool and if I had the grand to drop on it I would have it in my greedy little hands soon.

As for now, I think I am going to get the 1806 Baker Rifle from Track of the Wolf.

With Greatest Respect,

Matt
 
Try www.gunbroker.com
Mostly USA seller's but an original flinter and/or percussion will cross the border with no problem. You need to verify the seller will ship to Canada first. Some of the US sellers are leary about shipping out of the country.
 
Hi
just a note of caution that baker is probably made in india. for the same money you could get a traditions or lyman

Greetings,

Thanks for all the help. Another place that I found that has some really nice stuf is NorthStar West. w w w.northstarwest.com. There Canoe Gun is really cool and if I had the grand to drop on it I would have it in my greedy little hands soon.

As for now, I think I am going to get the 1806 Baker Rifle from Track of the Wolf.

With Greatest Respect,

Matt
 
When saving money just make sure you are ok with or are not getting DOM tubing barrels.

Also make sure delivery time is in your comfort zone.

For the price of 'in the white' or kit guns you can get never fired or well cared for professionally made guns of better material/quality. 1000-1200 will buy you ANY thing you want in the USA right now.

Sign of the times but alot of the USA builders have everything but the kitchen sink listed for sale on their websites. It is a buyers market. That being said high quality MLs are holding value better then other firearms and they are holding value better then Bank of america stock!
 
Back
Top Bottom