Where to Buy Blunderbuss?

GoodDoomguy

CGN Regular
Rating - 100%
25   0   0
Hello dear antique collectors, can you please tell me where I can buy a Blunderbuss? Any help would be much appreciated, thank you kindly!
 
Loyalist arms has a couple variations and I believe Discriminating General has at least one as well. Happy hunting!

:agree: I bought my last one from Loyalist; it had a brass barrel, well inlayed, very well put together (most of their stuff is made in India).

Keep in mind that although Loyalist will drill the touch hole for flint-type actions, they will not generally "proof" the barrel prior to you receiving it. Always the fun part - double load (or more); in a vice, with a long string - hoping it doesn't blow-up your new investment when you give it a yank.......
 
Thank you Ol' Flinter and Weapontech, will be looking there now!

And thanks for the tip Weapontech, seems I'll be careful indeed!
 
Back
Top Bottom