Where to find .22lr round nose?????

Just wondering if anyone has any idea where I can find .22 lr high velocity round nose by the brick or case. Kinda tired of all that cheap hp or truncated hp as it doesn't feed consistently in my semi's. Any leeds would be appreciated. Q

Q

the American Eagle 40gr load is a solid round nosed bullet, the box code is AE5022. P&D in Edmonton has always had it in stock, I think it is $25.00 per brick of 500. The CCI Blazer is another option for you. FS
 
"...doesn't feed consistently..." Your rifle doesn't like the ammo you've been using. You have to try a box of as many brands as you can to find the ammo your rifle both shoots well and cycles the action. The price of said ammo means nothing.
 
What type of semi do you have? I have a savage 64F and my buddy has a 597 and 1022
all 3 shoot very well on the Winchester333 22HP the plus is that they smack gophers hard
 
Back
Top Bottom