Who carries kits?

Anfoman76

Regular
Rating - 99%
191   2   0
Location
B.C.
Hi guys well I got bit hard by th BP bug again this week at Heffley Creek :D. I am looking for a pistol kit, I know wss carries the Lyman kit but I am actually looking for a traditions trapper kit or pistol. Does anyone know who carries them or any other BP pistols? Also who do you all deal with for your BP and supplies? Any help will be greatly appreciated.
 
You know that any new made kit has to be registered and can only be shot at the range, yes?

The result of that, is that there is not a lot of interest in stocking the stuff around.

Some folks have brought kits in from the US and have then registered them as they were built and became a firearm.

G'Luck!

Cheers
Trev
 
Back
Top Bottom