Who has CCI green tags?

kimberman

CGN Regular
Rating - 100%
140   0   0
Location
S. AB
My anschutz just loves the CCI green tags but i have a heck of a time finding any. Anybody know of a dealer who has them? Who distributes CCI in Canada?
 
Are these the non-toxic rimfire rounds?


I saw them at my local dealer, but crapped at the price - $23.99 for a box of fifty .22 magnum. Magnum is more expensive than long-rifle, but not by that much!
 
These are a subsonic target load from CCI. I'm looking for the .22 lr version, they should come in 100 count boxes. I believe they are still lead bullets, so would still be toxic I guess. They shoot so good in my target rifles, I've tried federal, remington, winchester, eley, cci mini mags, and nothing compares to the accuracy of the green tags.
 
Back
Top Bottom