N Northern Pirate Regular Rating - 100% 3 0 0 Feb 17, 2012 #1 Who still sells 7.62×38mmR? ... Last edited: Aug 18, 2019
Craig0ry CGN Ultra frequent flyer Rating - 100% 239 0 0 Location Southen Alberta Feb 18, 2012 #2 Iam on my phone so I can't check. But last time I did Canada ammo still had some I believe
Kc.338Lp CGN frequent flyer Rating - 100% 28 0 0 Location Kingston , Ontario Feb 19, 2012 #4 I cant remember when i saw it but i thought i remember seeing some on Tradeex's website ..
Chemist Sponsoring Business Business Member Rating - 100% 395 0 0 Feb 22, 2012 #7 I have it on order, approx June delivery dates.
CanAm Canada Ammo - CGN Sponsor Rating - 99.7% 324 1 0 Location Vancouver, BC Feb 22, 2012 #8 I think we are expecting some in the next couple weeks. It sells fast.