richarde270
Member
- Location
- Orangeville,Ontario
I have a Winchester 1873 3rd Gen MFG 1890 in good condition that appears to be unmolested..chambers in 44-40 with octagonal bbl ser#30###5b......wood is in very good shape , no bluing left ..lots of rifling....good clean bore
...........
Win 94 32 Spl.. lots of original bluing left .wood in very good shape. Octagonal bbl with full mag tube ..rear sight missing but has a Creedmoor sight installed
MFG 1902 very good condition for a 113 year old gun
Curious as to the approx worth of these guns as I would like to sell them
Any help appreciated
Thanks
Richard
...........
Win 94 32 Spl.. lots of original bluing left .wood in very good shape. Octagonal bbl with full mag tube ..rear sight missing but has a Creedmoor sight installed
MFG 1902 very good condition for a 113 year old gun
Curious as to the approx worth of these guns as I would like to sell them
Any help appreciated
Thanks
Richard


















































