Winchester Power Max Bonded 30-06 ...

Otokiak

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
Rating - 100%
95   0   0
Location
Edmonton, AB
Has anyone shot Winchester Power Max Bonded 150 gr PHP in there M1 Garands? Hunting rifle? What did you think of it? I live in the middle of nowhere and ammo is hard to come by sometimes ... so bought 3 boxes of this as I've never tried it before ... thinking of shooting it tomorrow at the range thru my M1 Garands. Cheers,

Otokiak
Rankin inlet, NU
CANADA
 
IT shoots in my Garand ... I'm just wondering now how it worked in other rifles and what experience others have had on animals hunting with it? It claims it'll expand fast and well which results usually in a instant/quick death. Thanks for the replies,

Otokiak
Rankin Inlet, NU
CANADA
 
"...not a soul on site has ever hunted with this round..." New stuff. A lot of people don't think you should use commercial hunting ammo out of M1's too.
 
Back
Top Bottom