Winchester Super Target

kjohn

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
Super GunNutz
Rating - 100%
177   0   0
Location
SE Sask.
Our local Co-op (and likely most other SK Co-ops) have 12 ga. Super Target, 7 1/2 or 8 on for $5.97 a box. I ordered another 4 cases - just in case of an attack!!:p

Let the flaming begin....cou:

Edited to correct horrendous mistake!!:D
 
Last edited:
I bought some of this in #8 to test out in my new 500 , im hoping to compare it against wallmarts federal field and target load in #7 .

I think a box of 100 was 30.87 when i got them and those boxes were 5.65 .
 
$597 a box? I thought ammo was expensive on the East Coast. Guess not.

I can get a pack of 10 boxes ( 250 rounds ) of Remington Gun Clubs #8 for $55 from Dux'n'Dogs in Lantz. Any day, that's his regular price.
 
Back
Top Bottom