Winchester Value Pack & Remington UMC (.223)

also realize that the 45gr winchester value pack is not crimped and will jam ar15 type rifles, best used in bolt action guns only. that being said my buddies remington sps varmit with 1/12 twst will shoot that 45gr .75MOA all day long and he has gotten better groups.
 
Hi, i just want to know if these ammunition are good for the price. Thanks.

What are you going to use it for?

If you're going to be shooting at 300 meters and up all the time...you may be under whelmed..if it's for action flavoured 3 gun (most shot's at 100m meters and under) they should be fine.
 
The 45 gr Varmint pack shoots great in my 1/12 twist Ruger bolt action at 200 yards. That's the farthest I've tested it at. I did shoot some through my AR-15 and they functioned fine. I'll head the warning about no crimp causing jamming and save them for my bolt gun.
 
It's for plinking & fun. I wanna buy some Federal ammo but it's very hard to find in my town. The guy at the gun shop said all box of Federal (.223) has been ship to Canadian Army.
 
It's for plinking & fun. I wanna buy some Federal ammo but it's very hard to find in my town. The guy at the gun shop said all box of Federal (.223) has been ship to Canadian Army.

I use the Winchester White box .55 gr...and it's shoots fine

There's quite a bit of PMC Bronze .55 gr available (from a few of the site sponsors) and I'm told it's also pretty good...
 
Back
Top Bottom