Winchester XP3

moose565

Member
EE Expired
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Location
Tweed, Ontario
Hey guys. and Gals. I just bought two boxes of 150 gr xp3 becasue they didnt have 180 gr. I was wondering if anybody else is using them and what they thought of them
 
xp3

I bought a box of 06/180gr.I,m shooting a T/C Pro hunter,and the rifle was sighted in with Federal Premium Vital Shok 165gr.Shooting at 100 yds.its a tackdriver,3rounds tight cloverleaf.
I went on line after I bought them and the forum I got on,sorry never bookmarked it,there was a love em hate them reaction.Knockdown power on average was great,a lot shot all over the place at the range,or they were deadly.
So I figered the only way is for me to go to the range.Six rounds on a bench rest, taking my time at 100yds.They were all over, and even off target,okay still on the paper.From what i,ve got from other shooters is not all rifles like them.So my advice is go to the range first.
Daryl
 
Back
Top Bottom