Wolf Bullets ammunition

There should probably be some in stock over the next few weeks. I'll post on here when it becomes available.

Ryan
 
Lots of CCI SR in. Drop me a msg via the contact us link on our website with how many you are looking for.

9mm probably be another week or two.

Ryan
 
If you are the exclusive retailer for WOLF why are you frequently out of stock?

At the moment the reason is that it usually sells out within 24hrs of an order arriving. A small order arrived yesterday and that went to some back orders. There should be another order next week and one the week after. Orders on the waiting list get filled first then the rest goes on the website. Just drop us an email via the website if you want to be put on the waiting list.

Ryan
 
At the moment the reason is that it usually sells out within 24hrs of an order arriving. A small order arrived yesterday and that went to some back orders. There should be another order next week and one the week after. Orders on the waiting list get filled first then the rest goes on the website. Just drop us an email via the website if you want to be put on the waiting list.

Ryan

Fair enough...maybe you need to order much more to meet the demand...Makes good business sense.
 
Fair enough...maybe you need to order much more to meet the demand...Makes good business sense.

I do and it goes as well. I'm hoping to have most of the 9mm, 40 S&W and a good hunk of the 45 ACP back orders filled some time next week. After that more should be available on the website. Some JHP 9mm just went on the website.

www.theammosource.com

FTA, I'll asking Wolf about your Ammo on Sunday when I see him.

Ryan
 
Back
Top Bottom