max-power BANNED Member BANNED Rating - 100% 11 0 0 Location toronto May 1, 2014 #1 This one is so nice I had to throw up a couple of pics. Its going to be tough to find one like this again.
This one is so nice I had to throw up a couple of pics. Its going to be tough to find one like this again.
The Kurgan CGN Ultra frequent flyer Super GunNutz Rating - 100% 112 0 0 Location Steel Town and The Peg May 1, 2014 #2 A real beauty. Congrats.
T Tyockell18 CGN Ultra frequent flyer EE Expired Rating - 100% 138 0 0 Location Not really sure. May 1, 2014 #3 Is it dated 1895? I think I use to own that gun but I could be mistaken.
max-power BANNED Member BANNED Rating - 100% 11 0 0 Location toronto May 1, 2014 #4 It is 1895 actually
T Tyockell18 CGN Ultra frequent flyer EE Expired Rating - 100% 138 0 0 Location Not really sure. May 1, 2014 #5 is there a bit of a rust colored patina on the cylinder face?
max-power BANNED Member BANNED Rating - 100% 11 0 0 Location toronto May 1, 2014 #6 ever so slight, who did you sell it to?
Win 38-55 CGN Ultra frequent flyer Rating - 100% 42 0 0 May 1, 2014 #7 Very nice antique pistol. Congratulations on a nice find!
T Tyockell18 CGN Ultra frequent flyer EE Expired Rating - 100% 138 0 0 Location Not really sure. May 2, 2014 #8 max-power said: ever so slight, who did you sell it to? Click to expand... Hmm honestly I can't remember, I'm pretty sure that was the gun though. I brought it up from California a couple years back. It was very nice so congrats on it falling into your hands!
max-power said: ever so slight, who did you sell it to? Click to expand... Hmm honestly I can't remember, I'm pretty sure that was the gun though. I brought it up from California a couple years back. It was very nice so congrats on it falling into your hands!