G gooki Regular Rating - 100% 2 0 0 Location Mississauga Apr 5, 2010 #1 I was wondering on user preferance for .22lr ammo. Steel being a bit cheaper do you still prefer using brass, or do you go for price ultimately.
I was wondering on user preferance for .22lr ammo. Steel being a bit cheaper do you still prefer using brass, or do you go for price ultimately.
vagrantviking CGN Ultra frequent flyer Rating - 100% 121 0 0 Location Southern Alberta Apr 5, 2010 #2 I've never seen any sort of .22 ammo that includes steel in any way shape or form.....
CanAm Canada Ammo - CGN Sponsor Rating - 99.7% 324 1 0 Location Vancouver, BC Apr 5, 2010 #3 Steel is only made in Russia, and not currently imported.
Canada Ammo Business Rep Rating - 100% 80 0 0 Location Vancouver Apr 5, 2010 #4 CanAm said: Steel is only made in Russia, and not currently imported. Click to expand... Klimovsk stamping plant.... The head stamp is a "V". The box reads Junior, is green and has a picture of a rooster.
CanAm said: Steel is only made in Russia, and not currently imported. Click to expand... Klimovsk stamping plant.... The head stamp is a "V". The box reads Junior, is green and has a picture of a rooster.
G gooki Regular Rating - 100% 2 0 0 Location Mississauga Apr 5, 2010 #5 Aaaa ok, didn't know that, well anyways would it make a difference in plinking .22?
Canada Ammo Business Rep Rating - 100% 80 0 0 Location Vancouver Apr 5, 2010 #6 gooki said: Aaaa ok, didn't know that, well anyways would it make a difference in plinking .22? Click to expand... Not really... I find steel doesnt always want to feed in a semi.
gooki said: Aaaa ok, didn't know that, well anyways would it make a difference in plinking .22? Click to expand... Not really... I find steel doesnt always want to feed in a semi.
S saskcop CGN Ultra frequent flyer Rating - 100% 75 0 0 Location Saskatchewan Apr 5, 2010 #7 I would have to try a thousand out to come up with an edumacated opinion.
G gooki Regular Rating - 100% 2 0 0 Location Mississauga Apr 5, 2010 #8 Roger that.... edumacated you say lol