Zouave sniper sight . yea or nay ?

triggerman42

CGN Regular
Rating - 100%
45   0   0
Anybody tried one of these Zouave slip on sniper front sights on their muzzleloaders?
I'm thinking on trying a zouave sight , or something similar on a snider enfield.
Would love to hear from somebody that has first hand experience with them.
yea or nay? I may try to build one first. We'll see how that goes ! lol
 
MVC-008S.jpg
Is this what you're referring to? I've never used or even seen them before, but the design somehow seems very flawed.
I'd buy more lead or powder with the cash if I were you, but tagged for interest in the event anyone is using it.
 
Yeah , that's it. I can see it being a good system , if the lower ring that slips over the barrel was the proper size for the gun. I don't like all the shimming material needed to take up the slop. Would love to hear from the voice of experience here. Somebody who's tried one.
 
Back
Top Bottom