Page 4 of 68 FirstFirst 1234567891011121424 ... LastLast

Thread: The Modern Hunter Rifle UPDATED December 10 2015

Quote Originally Posted by bruin048 View Post
    Is this true?

Is there a pre-order somewhere? Or do we call in?

Are you taking deposits? How much?
    Yes he is taking deposits. $1500.00. Email him with your info and basic rifle info found earlier in this thread.

Business Member alberta tactical rifle's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by rally guy View Post
    Well I think it can be on case buy case. Let say I receive the gun, go to the range and it ftf every 2 round well sorry I do not feel I should pay shipping! But let say I go to the range and the extractor breaks well I would feel it up to you to offer to ship me the part or for me to pay to ship the gun to you and you would install it free of charge. There is the nuance.

My point being; I will use this past experience as an example. I bought I new m305 and the barrel exploded and harpooned 10 yard down range on the 4 round ever! Let's just say if the retailer would have dared to ask me to pay to ship it back it would have ben the last time I dealt with them! But they immediately responded and sent me a pre paid label.

Is this not reasonable? Lets say I get the gun and it does not have a gas port? Do I have to pay back shipping?
    It would seem you have not done any business with ATRS then or you would know the lengths we go to support our clients.
    I do not believe in multi page warranties that have more loop holes than a hookers pantyhose do.
    You might want to read some of the other threads in our forum regarding our customer service.
    Here is a good 1 to look over. http://www.canadiangunnutz.com/forum...al-Rifle-Issue
    Alberta Tactical Rifle Supply

Canada's Premier Precision Rifle Manufacturer

Please email all inquiries to info@albertatacticalrifle.com NOT through PMs

The Province of Alberta has been suffering for the last 30 plus years with an EAST infection

http://www.albertatacticalrifle.com/
    Long Distance is BETTER than being there

CGN Ultra frequent flyer fenceline's Avatar
    You don't have to worry about Rick or ATRS.

They'll cover it.
    CQB, 3 Gun, ISSAC and Service Rifle Shooter.
    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ - 1* - SI VIS PACEM, PARA BELLUM - HAN SHOT FIRST - YOUR FREEDOM IS YOUR RESPONSIBILITY

Quote Originally Posted by NavyCuda View Post
    CanadaAmmo sent me a puralator pre-authorized return.

Hewlett Packard about 10 years ago included shipping with the RMA.

Apple covers the cost of shipping for warranty returns.

In my opinion, a stand up company would cover the complete cost of the warranty job including shipping. Why should the customer have to pay any portion of getting their item fixed when it was of no fault of their own?

Covering the complete cost is an effective means of self punishment to ensure that all quality control checks are met before the product leaves.
    I think we ARE a very stand up company, but most if not all firearms manufacturers do not automatically cover shipping expense.
    I probably should have clarified more on return shipping.
    We deal with every situation on an individual basis. We also go to the wall to help our clients with issues on parts we supply but do not manufacture. But I fail to see why we should be responsible for shipping costs for customer screw ups, or lack of understanding on basic operating principles?
    As you know as you personally have experienced how we deal with things that we try our damnest to make things right.

The Province of Alberta has been suffering for the last 30 plus years with an EAST infection

CGN Ultra frequent flyer rally guy's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by alberta tactical rifle View Post
    It would seem you have not done any business with ATRS then or you would know the lengths we go to support our clients.
    I do not believe in multi page warranties that have more loop holes than a hookers pantyhose do.
    You might want to read some of the other threads in our forum regarding our customer service.
    Here is a good 1 to look over. http://www.canadiangunnutz.com/forum...al-Rifle-Issue
    Well I was just seeking clarification not bashing you guy's and I am sorry if you took it that way! I have dealt with you guy's on two occasions(not warranty related) and have ben very satisfied.

BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by alberta tactical rifle View Post
    We deal with every situation on an individual basis. We also go to the wall to help our clients with issues on parts we supply but do not manufacture. But I fail to see why we should be responsible for shipping costs for customer screw ups, or lack of understanding on basic operating principles?
    Customer screw ups are not warranty.

I have a big problem with people who try to abuse warranty.

Quote Originally Posted by rally guy View Post
    Well I was just seeking clarification not bashing you guy's and I am sorry if you took it that way! I have dealt with you guy's on two occasions(not warranty related) and have ben very satisfied.
    Not taken as a bash at all. The problem with print is that no intonation or expression is there, so a person can interpret print in many ways. And not always as was intended.
    Glad to hear all products to date have been satisfactory.

A person really finds out in a hurry as to what sort of company they are doing business with when there IS some sort of problem.
    The return rate on our products are very low, but we are also still human and things DO happen. It is all how it is dealt with that counts.
    Being a small company we really have to go the extra mile for our clients and know this.

Quote Originally Posted by 257hunter View Post
    How many of the first 75 are gone already? Is it going to be possible to get one with the custom serial done in .243? I'd like to get in on this but 308 isn't my thing.
    243 certainly is an option, a no cost option actually. We have taken deposits for about half of the 75 gun offering to date.
    After this initial production run of 75 guns we will not be offering a custom serial number option simply as it is a logistical nightmare completely changing a program for each and every lower.

CGN Regular Animatronic Fireman's Avatar
    Is it just a barrel change to switch calibers? Rough estimate on a spare stainless barrel?

Quote Originally Posted by Animatronic Fireman View Post
    Is it just a barrel change to switch calibers? Rough estimate on a spare stainless barrel?
    Yes a simple barrel change. You will like with any AR style platform need to remove the gas block, use an armorers wrench and barrel bar to take the barrel off and put the new 1 on. If it takes more than 15 minutes you would be doing something wrong.
    Spare barrel should be in the $750.00 area as near as we can determine.