Page 11 of 15 FirstFirst ... 3456789101112131415 LastLast

Thread: Customer Appreciation Day/Sale!!!!!!! Live Now!!Big Day is Saturday Sept 17!

Contributing Dealer Prophet River's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by browninggold View Post
    Don't worry PR, you guys are great and the sale was great. Unless you can foresee the future you couldn't have called this one, and in reality we all know that. Were some potential customers frustrated? Yes obviously, but then the keyboard bullies gotta jump in with the whining bs.
    Appreciate it
    www.prophetriver.com
    inquiries - 780-875-0575 / info@prophetriver.com
    Prophet River Firearms
    4206 66th Ave
    Lloydminster, AB
    T9V 3S9

Quote Originally Posted by browninggold View Post
    Don't worry PR, you guys are great and the sale was great. Unless you can foresee the future you couldn't have called this one, and in reality we all know that. Were some potential customers frustrated? Yes obviously, but then the keyboard bullies gotta jump in with the whining bs.
    +1^^, I've been burnt 4 times in the last two months for not being fast enough. Everyone got fair warning on this and it is what it is. Nobody else throws sales and customer appreciation like PR. Let's just enjoy a great sale (yet again) and do some serious finger exercises to make sure we get one of the next door crasher offers!! Thanks PR, you guys are great.

Aut viam inveniam aut faciam
    Ad mores natura recurrit damnatos, fixa et mutari nescia
    Ubi concordia, ibi victoria
    Fortis fortuna adiuvat

Just to let everybody know how quick these sold and the crazy demand. The first sale went to a customer in Ottawa, ON, and order was completed at 0930:45 and the last one went to a customer In Woodstock, ON at 0931:23, so, seventeen rifles sold in 38 seconds at one per customer. Never seen anything like it.....
    www.prophetriver.com
    Prophet River Firearms
    4206 66th Ave
    Lloydminster, AB
    T9V 3S9

Quote Originally Posted by Prophet River View Post
    Just to let everybody know how quick these sold and the crazy demand. The first sale went to a customer in Ottawa, ON, and order was completed at 0930:45 and the last one went to a customer In Woodstock, ON at 0931:23, so, seventeen rifles sold in 38 seconds at one per customer. Never seen anything like it.....
    Ha ha ha, wow. Those are some quick draws. You guys might have the rifle speed sale record.

Quote Originally Posted by Bobbyg00 View Post
    Ha ha ha, wow. Those are some quick draws. You guys might have the rifle speed sale record.
    yes, have never seen anything like it and we've done this three years now.
    www.prophetriver.com
    Prophet River Firearms
    4206 66th Ave
    Lloydminster, AB
    T9V 3S9

Reminds me of when I used to buy high end vaping gear from custom modders. There would be 20 pieces and within 30 seconds they were all accounted for. All depended on how quick you were and your connection was. It is what it is.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Canada tail's Avatar
    38 seconds, that's insane....

Hahaha......I get off nights and go to sleep for 2 hrs to wake up to 6 extra pages to read and laugh through!!! Awesome job on the sales Prophet River. Glad to hear your busy! Those sales were the fastest I've ever heard of. Beating Saskatoons' cabelas opening I'm sure.

I'm sure everyone will get on fine......always a deal to be had at PR.

I'll be through at a later date to sift through the rubble and see what's left over that didn't sell!!! Maybe another Forbes, Leupold, Swarovski ???? Hell even another Tikka but in a 300 WSM this time!!

This is funny, I just checked PR's website and all those goodies are still listed......why is everyone miffed when there is better deals on higher end gear anyways.

Oh well can please everyone all the time. See ya in a few weeks Clay......gotta finish up a pile of extra OT at work then I'll swing through!

Later Boys
    Last edited by apapro; 09-17-2016 at 03:42 PM.
    "Out of sight, Out of range "
    "Silent souls, make .338 holes"
    "...bring me my punkin' chucker..thats right the 2 1/10" Sharps..."

Quote Originally Posted by Canada tail View Post
    38 seconds, that's insane....
    Yeah, totally blew us away and we sure weren't expecting anything like that. 38 minutes, maybe, 38 seconds, no way.
    www.prophetriver.com
    Prophet River Firearms
    4206 66th Ave
    Lloydminster, AB
    T9V 3S9