Page 765 of 1151 FirstFirst ... 745755757758759760761762763764765766767768769770771772773775785 ... LastLast
Results 7,641 to 7,650 of 11507

Thread: Shorten PAL Approval Times

BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by evgueni72 View Post
    Called them today for the license number, they said that it wasn't legal to give out? Anyone else run into this?
    it's perfectly legal for the CFO to give it out.. but the CFC cannot unless you live were there is no CFO

and yes it's beyond retarded.. but some moron made that rule up ages ago.

All day we have been trying to login with GCKey and it either freezes up or we get an error page that says:
    "System error

We are experiencing technical difficulties.

Please try again later.

Please ensure you close your browser before leaving this computer unattended. This will prevent unauthorized access to your personal information by others."

How much are we spending in tax dollars on the Firearms program again?

BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by Tottenham Gun Nut View Post
    All day we have been trying to login with GCKey and it either freezes up or we get an error page that says:
    "System error

We are experiencing technical difficulties.

Please try again later.

Please ensure you close your browser before leaving this computer unattended. This will prevent unauthorized access to your personal information by others."

How much are we spending in tax dollars on the Firearms program again?

anything beyond 0.000000 is too much

143 days since received. Its been well over a month at the BC CFO's office. Sad excuse for a joke.

They seem to have made a number of changes to the site around Aug 24th. It is much slower now with many timeouts.

All day today its been the same thing with it freezing up and when we click the back button we get:
    "Invalid Session

Your Log In session has timed out or is invalid. Please return to the Government Application to Log In again.

"Annual budget = $84 million" in our tax dollars. Truly sad!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Canadian_Firearms_Program

CGN Regular
    you arent the only ones unable to log in to the site. all day i been trying due to the fact that today they took the $80 payment from my credit card, so i figure its received. but i want to check and see for sure.

our hard earned tax dollars at work here.....
    a government that doesn't trust its citizens with guns is a government that cannot be trusted by its citizens at all.

Quote Originally Posted by jeapadrenaline View Post
    you arent the only ones unable to log in to the site. all day i been trying due to the fact that today they took the $80 payment from my credit card, so i figure its received. but i want to check and see for sure.

our hard earned tax dollars at work here.....

Won't work for me either. I tried Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer, Dolphin for Android, and Firefox for Android. The changes broke it, and made me have to put in my information every time as well. I called the CFO yesterday, and was simply told it's in queue for approval. No estimate on when it will get done. Calling has exceeded it's usefulness. Now it's the waiting game. Day 95 since it was received.

It's now been 10 weeks since Cfc received my application. Bc CFO has had it for 5 weeks. Still no progress.

CGN frequent flyer
    Congrats! Looks like the proactive aproache still works in Ontario, at least for some people. I will call in once I get back to Toronto(on the other side of the world due to some emergencies). Then we will know.

Quote Originally Posted by evgueni72 View Post
    Mailed in July 19.
    Received July 25.
    Called in to confirm all information on August 14.
    Online as of August 19, passed initial processing and is now "In Progress".
    Reference called in on August 25.

Check online today. ISSUED.
    So 32 days in total counting the receipt of the application