Page 20 of 21 FirstFirst ... 1012131415161718192021 LastLast

Thread: CSA chrome lined 18.5"

CGN Regular
    I did not clean it before use, the rifle was super clean when I took it out of the box ! it/s really the bullet getting stuck between the magazine and the small feed ramp at the barrel throat. it seems the bullet is too soft and get stuck....doesn't slide. I'll try a different amo and will let you know

I got to the range and only got 80 rounds (mix of czech and chicom) out of my csa and so far no issues at all, inspected all parts afterwards and seen no problems whatsoever.

I bought one KCI mag and dont like it at all, it feeds just fine and what not but its pinned to allow for 5 rounds exactly with the last one being a real pain to put in, not like the included mags that are pinned at 5.5
    <Making chicken soup out of chicken s**t>

Quote Originally Posted by ioncore View Post
    I got to the range and only got 80 rounds (mix of czech and chicom) out of my csa and so far no issues at all, inspected all parts afterwards and seen no problems whatsoever.

I bought one KCI mag and dont like it at all, it feeds just fine and what not but its pinned to allow for 5 rounds exactly with the last one being a real pain to put in, not like the included mags that are pinned at 5.5
    Thanks for that heads up. I was looking at those at the price point but now ill steer clear

These issues should go away after you break in your rifle. They likely over applied the enamel paint, causing a bit too much friction. I had the same thing with my 556 csa. Haven't tested out my new chromed vz yet though.

CGN Regular
    thanks ioncore for the headsup on the KCI pmags, I'm looking at extra mags and really like the way the original mags are pinned.

Agreed. The angled punch they use to bend a piece of the shell inwards I dont like at all. Now If I had a rivet gun...
    <Making chicken soup out of chicken s**t>

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by ioncore View Post
    Agreed. The angled punch they use to bend a piece of the shell inwards I dont like at all. Now If I had a rivet gun...
    craptacular tire 20 bucks will get you a good one with an assortment of rivits

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Helios001 View Post
    These issues should go away after you break in your rifle. They likely over applied the enamel paint, causing a bit too much friction. I had the same thing with my 556 csa. Haven't tested out my new chromed vz yet though.
    Finally got the chance to shoot a different amo at an outdoor range. I used Barnaul and MFS . I know it's the same factory but they still look different and the barnaul cost 30% less than MFS. Anyway, after more than 300 bullets.............not a single FTF, that thing worked flawless, and I haven't even cleaned it yet. It either like Helios001 said, it just needed a little break in ( shot 80 rounds previous to that) or this thing loves the cheap, steel cased amo.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer CZ_Brno's Avatar
    Hopefully the RCMP inspectors won't play the same game as with the 858's and deem the shipments prohibited.
    Brno Arms had and still has reputation for extremely talented designers, engineers, their DESIGN - WAY AHEAD OF OTHERS, WAY AHEAD OF TIME, UNCOMPROMIZING QUALITY, ACCURACY, RELIABILITY, OLD WORLD CRAFTSMANSHIP and long LASTING BEAUTY ~Brnomann

Hey,
    Are you guys going to bring some more NR VZ 58 with chrome lined barrel?
    IDF