Page 10 of 20 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112131415161718 ... LastLast

Thread: Thumbs down to Marstar

Quote Originally Posted by parkervh View Post
    after reading all that...with all the complaints and the obvious contempt...why the 100% positive feedback score?
    Because the trader system is deeply flawed? You don't see too many negative feedbacks anywhere, yet there are always dis-satisfied people on this forum whining about something or another. The policy here on CGN seems to be "don't rock the boat", and if you aren't happy go somewhere else. Kind of defeats the purpose of a feedback system, eh.

Oh, and IBTMFL!!!!

Edit: I don't have a problem with Marstar at all, I was just bringing up a point about feedback here in general. I was intending on buying a Norinco NP58 from them, but they didn't have stock at the time and ended up getting it from another site sponsor.
    Last edited by TT_270wsm; 12-03-2012 at 03:35 PM.

Expired Business
    BIGFOOTER;
    "Your credit card billing is exactly one dollar more than your invoiced amount? Happened to me twice on my first orders with them so I won't be ordering anything else. "

There seems to be somewhat of a misunderstanding here....
    On your invoice of June this year it was charged correctly....
    However on your invoice of October you were overcharged $1.
    u
    In your e mail to our billing dept on November 7th you claimed that you had been over charged on both invoices, that WAS NOT accurate....
    Your invoice In June was for $37.37 your CC Transaction was for $37.37 how does this reflect an over charge ??

As for the invoice of this past October YES we overcharged your account by $1. this was noted to you in our reply to your e mail of November 8th, Martina correctly noted that there would be a posted credit of $1. to your file....To be used on your next purchase

Since you have stated that because of this most serious overcharge you would not be ordering anything else I will instruct the billing desk to credit your card for the $1.

I hope that our fellow members here will now understand that this was an isolated (1 time) incident and not a matter of policy as your posting might have suggested.

I hope this serves to clarify your concerns

Regards
    John

Expired Business
    WINNIPEGGER;

Please take a moment to review the reply sent to BIGFOOTER.... I hope everything is clear....
    John

Expired Business
    NATE81;

I do beleive that a reply has been sent you explaining what happened ??

John

Expired Business
    AK;

Again we have a complaint, comment, conclusions, all of which are beyond my ability to check out.... I need a name....
    John

Expired Business
    GTPSPECIALEDITION;
    " "I'm not off the beaten path".
    Not having all the details, still don't I was merely offering a possible reason why the shipping had been high....

"I straight up asked you on this forum about the shipping price in a polite mature way."
    I can appreciate that, I have stated many times here and elsewhere, that the fastest way to get accurate replies is to simply send me an e mail or call our toll free line, which you did.

"You replied in bolded caps lock."
    I am really sorry if this has offended you.... Experience has shown that unless our replies are very prominent in e mails or postings very often the client sends us a follow up message complaining that we did not reply, all because he/she did not notice the reply.... Is it really that bad ?

John

Expired Business
    FISHINGISMY LIFE;

I am sorry that you were offended by our replies here on CGN, however you started the file by posting here, you interested several members, our replies were simply an effort to explain to one and all what happened....
    John

If 1% of their transactions is not well it might be a lot of unsatisfied customers if they have tens of thousands of customers. Nobody is ever happy, and I find that 5% of people think of themselves as royalty and think they deserve an a$$ kissing just for their business. Whatever they have done wrong I would still deal with them over my local shop, if you want bad service i will point you in their direction

What's the world coming to when somebody cries over a dollar anyways, my visa "accideny" billed me twice for the $120 annual service charges when I have a no annual fee account. It got corrected, no need to cry to everybody on the Internet. Are you perfect?

10,000 packages a year sent out and one busted open, how do you know the mailman didn't drop it, or drop something on it?

My buddy loves them and I have no issues with them.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Mark-II's Avatar
    I don't know... I've ordered twice from Marstar and have no complaints. Both times I ordered online and asked for a shipping quote prior to processing and both times I have been sent one and asked to confirm that I wish to proceed with the order. You can't get much more straight than that, I figure. Packages arrived, happy times ensued, and the sun rose the next morning.

Not nuking this thread and instead taking the time to reply to individuals in order to address issues, to me, represents extra effort put in to customer support and relations.

On the whole, after reading all of this, my personal position is still that if Marstar has what I want, at a price that I like, I'll buy it from them. I'm not convinced that this would be an unwise choice.

Expired Business
    SWAT;
    " After reading all this I'm a little concerned now."

Exactly what are your concerns? E mail me your order number and I will check it out for you
    John