Page 13 of 19 FirstFirst ... 35678910111213141516171819 LastLast

Thread: MSAR Clear AR mags in stock

CGN Ultra frequent flyer luke s's Avatar
    not sure what they sent to canada, I dont have one and havent tried one, so I dont want to judge them.

Just some googling "msar ar15 mag" 1st result

A tap with a punch will break the glue so you can remove the baseplates and blow the mag out with compressed air. You can't remove the spring and follower because of the rivet but that goes for any canadianized magazine.

They are sort of diamonds in the rough. Mine run perfect in every way but it took some monkeying.

CGN Regular
    Yup, that is right from the link I posted. I knew going in that these would be a gamble. I wasn't surprised with what I got, in fact, with a bit of work, they may be pretty decent. Just have to get the base plate off (working on it now, at 2am in bed for some reason....) and need to sand down the rear sides a bit, and I think it will drop free. You can see where they rub in the magwell, hopefully its just a "bit off the sides"...

CGN Regular
    Did you have to sand any down to get them to drop free? Just curious...

Dropped by earlier and picked up five of the clear mags. They drop freely on my ARs but cant seat them with the bolt closed on 5rds.
    Still undecided whether to keep them or not.

DLASK, do you offer a fix for these mags? Ie repinned??

BANNED
    Returned mine as fast as I could.

I was not credited for shipping. I'm out almost $40 for buying a defective product......sorry, being sold a defective product.

They know the colours don't fit. Not pinned properly and have glued bases??

These left over mags from a bankrupt project from 3 years ago should be $8.

Sponsoring Business
    Amazing how something that does not work for a few people.....get "forumed" here. We have sold 1200 of these mags with very few complaints. We will not be bringing them in again and if you wish to return them.....they will happily be bought by other people. We still have several hundred in stock and sell about 20 to 30 a day. MSAR makes a VERY nice rifle. They are NOT bankrupt and again....its too bad "mistruths" get told here.

We are trying to get their rifle FRT'ed. We will see. Guess then we will be God's huh? Bringing in a cool non restricted bullpup? Till then I guess we are crap because a couple people.......complain. Too bad about forums sometimes......

Sponsoring Business
    Quote Originally Posted by waepek View Post
    Dropped by earlier and picked up five of the clear mags. They drop freely on my ARs but cant seat them with the bolt closed on 5rds.
    Still undecided whether to keep them or not.

DLASK, do you offer a fix for these mags? Ie repinned??
    Of course.....bring them in and we will have a look. We did not pin them. But we can certainly fix them. THAT regulation.......pinning that is......WE had confirmed by the RCMP. We can pin mags.

Quote Originally Posted by Dlask Arms Corp View Post
    Amazing how something that does not work for a few people.....get "forumed" here. We have sold 1200 of these mags with very few complaints. We will not be bringing them in again and if you wish to return them.....they will happily be bought by other people. We still have several hundred in stock and sell about 20 to 30 a day.
    Well then I can tell you that 6/1200 do not work as they should. It seems like it is alot higher than that with the posts here, and others who will just fix it themselves. Appreciate that you are willing to buy them back, but personally I will just suck it up and fix them myself. Do any of them(full) even seat on a closed bolt? I guess that has nothing to do with the MSAR mag themselves, just whoever pinned them.
    Last edited by sTraTz; 01-26-2013 at 02:20 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Dlask Arms Corp View Post
    Of course.....bring them in and we will have a look. We did not pin them. But we can certainly fix them. THAT regulation.......pinning that is......WE had confirmed by the RCMP. We can pin mags.
    Wicked!!! Will drop by sometime next week. Any word when you will be getting some more Tavor?? =o/