The Heffley Creek 2014 BPCR match finished last weekend. I didn't bring my camera but I believe a few of the guys will email me pictures to post.
It was a great match and a fun time with some really excellent people. Don Morphy and Neil Gervais run a really good match. The weather was pretty much perfect ( no finishing the Quigley Match in a storm like last year
.
If you guys haven't been to one of these you really ought to give it a try. There is a one day silhouette match for original rifles, a two day silhouette match, an optical silhouette match ( which will probably be folded into the main match as more competators switch to scope ), and a long range gong match.
The range has excellent camp sites, and many friendly people who are a great help to anyone new. It's no problem if you don't have sight settings as there is a practice day beforehand. You don't need to bring a spotter ( although you can ), as shooters are squadded together.
I'll post pictures when I get them.
Chris.
It was a great match and a fun time with some really excellent people. Don Morphy and Neil Gervais run a really good match. The weather was pretty much perfect ( no finishing the Quigley Match in a storm like last year
If you guys haven't been to one of these you really ought to give it a try. There is a one day silhouette match for original rifles, a two day silhouette match, an optical silhouette match ( which will probably be folded into the main match as more competators switch to scope ), and a long range gong match.
The range has excellent camp sites, and many friendly people who are a great help to anyone new. It's no problem if you don't have sight settings as there is a practice day beforehand. You don't need to bring a spotter ( although you can ), as shooters are squadded together.
I'll post pictures when I get them.
Chris.


















































