Hello all,
I've purchased an antique WM Parker muzzloading pistol from a member here. It is my first antique and I'm very pleased with its simplistic elegance. The pistol was converted to caps meny moons ago, is .64 caliber 9.5" smooth bore and is still a nice solid piece with just the right amount of character. I wish I could post some pictures but working with a tablet is very frustrating, so I tend to avoid posting altogether.
Anyway, after running around Regina for awhile, I found someone who will order BP in for me. But now I just need to know which brand and grain size I should be feeding this pistol. Any recommendations?
Thanks much.
Ti
I've purchased an antique WM Parker muzzloading pistol from a member here. It is my first antique and I'm very pleased with its simplistic elegance. The pistol was converted to caps meny moons ago, is .64 caliber 9.5" smooth bore and is still a nice solid piece with just the right amount of character. I wish I could post some pictures but working with a tablet is very frustrating, so I tend to avoid posting altogether.
Anyway, after running around Regina for awhile, I found someone who will order BP in for me. But now I just need to know which brand and grain size I should be feeding this pistol. Any recommendations?
Thanks much.
Ti


















































