Hello, I need help guys. Colt 1893 antique handgun repair.

kwonnypooh

CGN Regular
Rating - 100%
58   0   0
Location
Calgary
I have been looking for a good gunsmith who can fix and restore my handgun. If you guys know anyome who is good let me know please.
Thank you
 
kwonnypooh,

Happy to offer what help I can. Antique repair and restoration is one of my specialties, including revolvers, lever actions and shotguns.
We offer hot bluing now too and some other finishes.
Send me an email or call to chat.

Cheers, Peter

PS: Thanks for the referral Tyockell18 :rockOn:
 
kwonnypooh,

Happy to offer what help I can. Antique repair and restoration is one of my specialties, including revolvers, lever actions and shotguns.
We offer hot bluing now too and some other finishes.
Send me an email or call to chat.

Cheers, Peter

PS: Thanks for the referral Tyockell18 :rockOn:

No problem sir, you are always a pleasure to deal with as well just so you know Peter. Best damn prices on Black powder too!
 
Back
Top Bottom