Just thought I'd share. Home made 7.5 swiss revolver ammo

drslav

CGN frequent flyer
Rating - 100%
284   0   0
Location
Kanadastan
Took about 6 hours and was a bit of work. . 32-20 brass cut to 27 mm, sized then filled with. 2.6 g trailboss and .314 wad cutter 90grain bullet. Someone will have some fun with pop cans.

.
 
Looks very similar to my "secret brew", except I only shave 1mm off 32-20 brass. Well done. I supect they will shoot well. You can go, easily, as high as 3.3 grains of Trail Boss on the medium-strong top strap variants of the Swiss 1882.
 
Thank you. Well these are cut same as the French service so brass can be used in both. As for bullet... well its all I had on hand. Hehehe. I prefer round nose. As far as powder charge i keep it well within safe limits. I could bump it up but no point putting stress on the gun for target loads. I will try it though to see how it shoots. I found these to be most accurate so far.
 
Thank you. Well these are cut same as the French service so brass can be used in both. As for bullet... well its all I had on hand. Hehehe. I prefer round nose. As far as powder charge i keep it well within safe limits. I could bump it up but no point putting stress on the gun for target loads. I will try it though to see how it shoots. I found these to be most accurate so far.

Did you pick up a Swiss 1882 or are you shooting it through a Swedish Nagant?
 
Back
Top Bottom