Blackpowder / Flintlock Enthusiasts Ottawa Area?

Brian Sharpe

Member
EE Expired
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Location
Aylmer Qc
Hi, I'd posted a similar thread in the newbie questions but got no responses, maybe this is a more appropriate forum.

Are there any black-powder/flintlock clubs / enthusiast groups in the Ottawa area? I'd love to rub shoulders with some like minded people and, as a newbie to this sport, have a lot to learn.......

Thanks!
 
The RA Centre in Ottawa has a bunch of guys who are into black powder shooting. Likewise the Eganville Sportsmans Club.

If you went to the Stittsville Range and asked around you might meet someone.

If you are interested in the whole "Rendezvous" thing (primitive camping, clothing, cooking, shooting etc.) there is a group that holds Rendezvous in several areas in the province each year. PM me for contact info.
 
The RA Centre in Ottawa has a bunch of guys who are into black powder shooting. Likewise the Eganville Sportsmans Club.

If you went to the Stittsville Range and asked around you might meet someone.

If you are interested in the whole "Rendezvous" thing (primitive camping, clothing, cooking, shooting etc.) there is a group that holds Rendezvous in several areas in the province each year. PM me for contact info.

Thanks, I was planning on heading over to the Stittsville range to start with and get comfortable with the new rifle as it's a pretty short drive. With any luck I'll bump into some other BP shooters. I've also been looking at the RA Centre's web site as I want to get my kids into shooting and the indoor range with a .22 is a gentle way to go, so I might get lucky over there too.
 
Back
Top Bottom