Hi. I do not know about the \pieta, but I own an Uberti Remington and my brother owns a Pedersoli. There is quite a bit of difference. The Pedersoli has worked great from day one. The Uberti took a bit of fiddling around. As mentioned before, the nipples were the biggest problem. Once I changed from the factory nipples, the problems went away. The Pedersoli has a tighter fir to all parts. This is good and bad. If I forget to oil the cylinder pin on the Uberti, it fires for longer than the Pedersoli. The Pedersoli gums up right away. The hammer spring on the Pedersoli is a bit tighter. The hammer is better made. More polished. I can strip the Pedersoli down and re-assemble it no problem. The Uberti has issues. Some of the small screws are too tight to disassemble. They are also not that strong.
The Pedersoli was almost twice as much as the Uberti, but worth it. If I had someone give me one, I wouold choose the Pedersoli. If I had to buy another one?????I may go for another Uberti. Although the Pedersoli is a fine piece.
Kevin