Jimmy M New member Rating - 100% 3 0 0 Location Sudbury Ont Nov 28, 2015 #1 Anyone know who sells Harvester sabots in Canada ? Thanks.....Jim
T tjsudbury CGN Ultra frequent flyer Rating - 100% 199 0 0 Location near the big nickel Nov 28, 2015 #2 Jimmy M said: Anyone know who sells Harvester sabots in Canada ? Thanks.....Jim Click to expand... I haven't seen any locally, but got mine directly from Harvester. No problem shipping
Jimmy M said: Anyone know who sells Harvester sabots in Canada ? Thanks.....Jim Click to expand... I haven't seen any locally, but got mine directly from Harvester. No problem shipping
rgbai Regular Rating - 100% 53 0 0 Location b.c. interior Nov 28, 2015 #3 i just bought some from this guy http://www.canadiangunnutz.com/forum/showthread.php/1217459-High-Pressure-Muzzleloading-Sabots
i just bought some from this guy http://www.canadiangunnutz.com/forum/showthread.php/1217459-High-Pressure-Muzzleloading-Sabots
S snowshoe Regular Rating - 100% 20 0 0 Location South West Manitoba Nov 28, 2015 #4 I got mine from Joe Brooks in Brandon.