I'm hoping that a knowledgeable person here can tell me about this lovely two-band Snider that I'm shooting in this Youtube movie -
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TfNaVq4w3Wk
In addition to the usual DC in a diamond on the stock, it has the letters Q G A stamped at the base of the left-hand side of the butt and what might be a rack number [?] - in a triangular fashion that I cannot reproduce here-
Q
G A
1 0 2
I'm about to inherit this rifle, and I'm keen to find out anything I can about it - so your help would be much appreciated.
TIA
tac
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TfNaVq4w3Wk
In addition to the usual DC in a diamond on the stock, it has the letters Q G A stamped at the base of the left-hand side of the butt and what might be a rack number [?] - in a triangular fashion that I cannot reproduce here-
Q
G A
1 0 2
I'm about to inherit this rifle, and I'm keen to find out anything I can about it - so your help would be much appreciated.
TIA
tac
Last edited:


















































