- Location
- Edmonton AB
Finally had a chance to take out my Lyman deerstalker .50 that I acquired in a trade just before hunting season this past November. I have read every article I have been able to find since then, constantly itching to get out there and try it. I did everything by the book lined up and squeezed. That first poof and then shove I am hooked. I don't think there was anything that could wipe that #### eating grin off my face for about half an hour. Probably couldn't hit the side of a barn if I was standing beside it, but accuracy was the last thing on my mind yesterday. Just working on making the steps muscle memory. The closest targets we had out were at 100 meters and I can say there are quite a few half inch holes in the backboard. Next time I take the flinter out will have to set some targets out a little closer and work on getting the groups nice and tight. After all the kill zone on a deer is much smaller than a half a sheet of plywood. 


















































