Heads up antique reloaders, unique in stock at SFRC

I wish I could have kept the price lower but with the dollar and freight that's what it is now. I don't expect it to last a long time as I think it was last in stock in late 2013.

Ryan
 
I wish I could have kept the price lower but with the dollar and freight that's what it is now. I don't expect it to last a long time as I think it was last in stock in late 2013.

Ryan

I think we all understand your position on pricing with the current exchange rate and I would like to thank you for bringing it in too. It just bites with the current pricing and means we can't usually buy as much as we would like to at a time.
 
I wish I could have kept the price lower but with the dollar and freight that's what it is now. I don't expect it to last a long time as I think it was last in stock in late 2013.

Ryan

When the prices / availability get normalized we will remember re sellers who try to provide and not gouge many thanks
 
Back
Top Bottom