Short barrel muzzleloader

Collint2005

Regular
EE Expired
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Anyone got a short barrelled muzzleloader?
Cut down or bought short?
The big 28" barrels seem pretty long
Didn't get drawn for anything, thinking about doing muzzleloader or archery.
 
I have this one
aal-136_1.jpg

58cal 20inch barrel custom made Calvary carbine
I also have aPH Musketoon with a 24inch barrel
 
Last edited:
TC White Mountain Hunter or TC TreeHawk....both have 21" barrels. Percussion cap ignition.

Very compact handy rifles...great for tree-stand.
 
Shorter the barrel the farther you must bend over to load it. This might prove very dangerous when bucks are in the rut...
 
I had a LOT of fun trying out a "Canoe Gun " at a shoot last year .62 cal trade rifle with a 20 inch barrel.Seemed quite adequate for the short range stuff we were shooting.Check out North West Star for a look at them.
 
I had a LOT of fun trying out a "Canoe Gun " at a shoot last year .62 cal trade rifle with a 20 inch barrel.Seemed quite adequate for the short range stuff we were shooting.Check out North West Star for a look at them.

Have wanted one of those for a long time. Seem like a great setup for buck and ball :) Absolutely love the look of trade guns!
 
Back
Top Bottom