Hi folks
I just bought a Pietta 1873 in .357 mag. I removed the cylinder to clean it before shooting and when putting back together realize there are two notches on the cylinder pin, can anyone tell me which notch is the right one to lock in to and why is there two? Thanks!
Also,cthere is the best place to buy parts for these?
Cheers Bob
Edit: found out which one, the hammer won't drop on the deepest notch so must be the other!! Still would like to know where to get good parts and a good video on disassembly/reassembly!! Or a book/ manual.
I just bought a Pietta 1873 in .357 mag. I removed the cylinder to clean it before shooting and when putting back together realize there are two notches on the cylinder pin, can anyone tell me which notch is the right one to lock in to and why is there two? Thanks!
Also,cthere is the best place to buy parts for these?
Cheers Bob
Edit: found out which one, the hammer won't drop on the deepest notch so must be the other!! Still would like to know where to get good parts and a good video on disassembly/reassembly!! Or a book/ manual.
Last edited:


















































